- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SCIETC
- Model Number: NT-C
- Available chlorine: 7.0-9.0g/L
- Sallt consumption: 3.5 kg/kg Cl2
- Power input: 220V,50Hz
- AC consumption: 5.0 kWh AC/kg Cl2
- Inlet water temperature: 1-30 ℃
- Inlet water pressure: 0.2-0.4Mpa
- Unit size(L*W*H): 1200mm*800mm*1400mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 25 days|
Specifications1.Mini brine electrolysis
2.Professional Sodium Hypochlorite Equipment
4.Safety and economy
In order to meet the wide range demands of small output sodium chlorite generator, we present NTS series mini sodium chlorite generation system. Available chlorine output of this series ranges from 100-500 g/h, they are compact and suitable for situations of small quantity disinfectant .
Principle of Sodium Hypochlorite Generator
The sodium hypochlorite generation system is a set of comprehensive, complete and highly effective on-site generation and dosing system. It includes water inlet device, generation device, storage and dosing device, washing device and automatic control device. The sodium hypochlorite generator is the core device whose major technique indexes meet or surpass “A” grade of national standard GB12176-1990 "Sodium hypochlorite Generator".
The water inlet device The tap water enters the softener and is softened, the calcium and the magnesium ions in the water are removed and the softened water is produced. Part of softened water enters the softened water tank to be stored as the dilution water for the sodium hypochlorite generator; the rest enters the saturator to dissolve salt and becomes saturated brine. The saturated brine passes the metering pump and mixes with dilution water precisely, then enters the sodium hypochlorite generator.
Generation device In the sodium hypochlorite generator, 3% brine or seawater is converted into sodium hypochlorite solution by electrolysis. The total reaction equation is:
The storage and dosing device The sodium hypochlorite produced by generator is delivered to the sodium hypochlorite storage tank, the blower continuously dilutes the hydrogen in the storage tank, the hydrogen is discharged after achieves the safe concentration. The sodium hypochlorite solution is moved to the dosing spot by the anti-corrosive pump according to the demand.
Washing device The anti-corrosive pump draws the acid solution from the acid tank, regularly cleans the electrodes of the sodium hypochlorite generator and keeps the equipment running normally.
Automatic control device All devices in the system are accurately controlled by the control panel, it is the command and control center for the system to operate safely and efficiently.
. Well practiced brine electrolysis technology
. Raw materials are water, electricity and salt, easy to obtain and have no transportation and storage risk
. Low disinfectant concentration, stable components, cheap to produce
. Automatic operation, little maintenance
. Unit design, generation and dosing in a single machine, low purchase cost
. Small or medium sized waterworks chlorine dosing system reconstruction
. Second time tank chlorine supplement
. Swimming pool, landscape, rain and reclaimed water disinfection
. Hospital, restaurant, laundry and poultry disinfectant
Available chlorine output
- Considering salt storage area according to conditions of transportation, square area and labors.
- Rectifier does not require a single room for the electrolysis unit is sealed.
- Generated hydrogen is diluted to safe concentration and then discharged outside of the room by blower, the equipment room must have good ventilation equipments and four ventilation pipes connecting to outside on the four corners, wind hat is required outside the room.
- Avoiding high power cost times in a day since the generator consumes much electricity.